hhhhhone

点滴意念侥幸汇成河
Desperado - Eagles

oh you're hard one

小豆之家:

Desperado, why don't you come to your senses?
亡命之徒 为何你还不清醒?
You been out ridin' fences for so long now
筑起心墙 已如此之久
Oh, you're a hard one
唉 你这个固执的家伙
I know that you got your reasons
但是我知道你有你的理由
These things that are pleasin' you
那些现在让你快乐之事
Can hurt you somehow
也能使你心痛

Don' you draw the queen of diamonds, boy
孩子 别抽那张方块Q (方块Q既可比喻金钱、权力,也可指物质化、难以高攀的女生)
She'll beat you if she's able
它/她会带给你的只有伤痛
You know the queen of hearts is always your best bet
你清楚红心Q始终是你最好的选择(红心Q可喻指真爱)
Now it seems to me, some fine things
现在在我看来 一些好牌
Have been laid upon your table
已摆在桌前
But you only want the ones that you can't get
可你眼里只有那些你无法得到的
Desperado, oh, you ain't gettin' no youger
亡命之徒 你已是年轻不再
Your pain and your hunger, they're drivin' you home
痛苦与饥饿 逼你回头
And freedom, oh freedom well, that's just some people talkin'
自由,噢自由,那只是传说
Your prison is walking through this world all alone
形单影只 浪迹天涯
Don't your feet get cold in the winter time?
难道你的双脚在冬天不冷吗?
The sky won't snow and the sun won't shine
天空不再飘雪 太阳不再闪耀
It's hard to tell the night time from the day
无法再分辨白天与昼夜
You're loosin' all your highs and lows
无法再感知快乐和悲伤
Ain't it funny how the feeling goes away?
无悲无喜 浑浑噩噩 难道不可笑吗
Desperado, why don't you come to your senses?
亡命之徒 为何你还不清醒?
Come down from your fences, open the gate
敞开心门吧
It may be rainin', but there's a rainbow above you
也许会有风雨 但是雨后定有彩虹在你之上
You better let somebody love you, before it's too late
你最好让某人来爱你 在一切都太晚之前

小豆之家敬上!

评论

热度(29)